Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wanting too....

Chopppp of my hurrr. No but really, I wan't a haircut. A drastic one maybe. I am quite the chicken when it comes to my hair as it is not so nice to me with new changes or any harsh things being done to it. My hair is quite thin and long. I would love to have thick luscious locks but unfortunately I was not the blessed sister in the house. I'm thinking a LOB. What's a LOB you say? LOB= Long Bob. If I ever got an actual bob and an angled one my face would look even bigger than it really is...okay ayeza stop downing yourself. But no really, we all want cuts to compliment our face no? Here's a few pictures of what I'd love....I'm thinking im thinking....






How gorgeous is Anne's wavy bob? And olivia palermo is nothing short of amazing. Obsesssseddd with her <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write to me =)