Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Délicieux

Those that know me well know that I have the BIGGEST sweet tooth ever! And one of my favorite sweet treats are Macarons. No, not those coconut macaroons. It's pronounced Mah-ka-RON...almost like your about to end it with a G. It is actually a french meringue with an oh so light yet exquisite texture. It's just heavenly, and for those who have not tried one yet I demand that you run to your nearest french bakery or what have you and TRY ONE. Or all, like I usually do hehe =) 







I had to get a quick fix of these yummskies so I decided to share a great place that carries them!

The Sweet Boutique
Located in the sweetest city in the world, Sugar Land of course.
I don't know any other place in Houston that carries Macarons, and I will have to do my research to find more bakeries/shops that do. My dream is to just go to Paris, stop by Laduree, and grab boxes of these gorgeous delights. (Inshallah <3)




  

2 Strawberry, 1 blueberry, 1 chocolate chip, and 1 Caramel.





What are some of your favorite desserts? Do let me know <3

XOXO Ayeza







No comments:

Post a Comment

Write to me =)