Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Calling all MAC Paint Pot lovers!

I have found an alternative...

and they're freakin amazing.

Introducing: Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 hour cream gel eyeshadows



Bad to the Bronze


Audacious Asphalt


Bold Gold


Too Cool


Left to Right: Bold Gold, Bad to the Bronze, Audacious Asphalt, Too Cool

Usage: You can use these by itself or use it as a base for an eye shadow to give it more intensity. (Which is usually what these are used for).

Pros & Cons

Pros
1. The price. Way cheaper than its competitor, MAC paint pots are $17.50. These babies range from 5-7 dollars, depending on where you get them from. I got these from Walmart and they were about 5 dollars each, yay!
2. Color payoff = amazing. These eye shadows are super long lasting
3. Doesn't crease! For oily eyelids like mine, these don't crease. Which usually happens when I wear a paint pot from MAC.
4. Long Lasting. 24 hours? I think so.

Cons
1. Color selection. Obviously these are fairly new so it doesn't have a whole variety of colors. I would love to see a black one, which would be paired perfect under a smokey eye. 

There you have it folks, give it a go and let me know what yall think.

XOXO Ayeza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write to me =)