Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Obsessed: YSL Arty Rings

This ring is nothing new in the fashion world right now. In fact, this gorgeous piece of art is all over the runways, blogs, you name it. Not going to lie, I discovered these gorgeous rings about a few months ago. When I saw it on a fave blog of mine, I had to track it down. When I found out that the rings were from Yves Saint Laurent, I immediately imagined my bank account slimming down. Surprisingly these rings are only about 250 dollars each (you can get it at the YSL boutiques in store or online, and Saks Fifth). Considering its a YSL piece, its not as bad as other designer goodies.



Now I'm not the biggest advocate for designer knock-offs or dupes, but I couldn't resist when I saw a look-alike of the ring on one of my favorite online fashion websites, www.Romwe.com (must check it out)

I ordered a Black one and am patiently waiting for it <3 One of these days (inshallah = god willing), I'll get my YSL arty ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write to me =)